Sunday, June 24, 2007

I miss........

Finally my 1 n 1/2 year A Level's life end!! I'm happy that I've graduated! BUT i feel more sad to leave subang,leave my frens..... miss all the good memory I had in subang......

I miss sama-sama gang.....though u guys left subang last year....but i'll always remember those good time at mamak, cc, ............ Min, thanks for accompany me all the time....without u, my 2006 will be boring. Really hope that we can meet again! Davin, I'll always miss ur jokes n ur laugh sound,u r so cute!haha... n others sama-sama gang's like sem, chin, qian, sf, mui ............

I miss my 38 buddies - joeanne, valen, kent and weeleong..... 4 of you will be my best friend forever n ever....tats our promise to each other rite?! joe, I want go shopping with u again! come back here lar! valen n kent miss both of u that can let me whack n never angry..love u guys! newayz, no matter how long we din meet each other,u guys will always in my heart!

I miss all my exhousemates in 187S! Tzeshi, u've been a good housemate n classmate. We have lots of memory! We always have same topics to talk, always in the same channel and can zhat sulyn that always blur~~ missed those time we went shopping, karaoke, n lotss. Sulyn,my another exhousemate, u looks scary in my first impression but as time goes on,I found that I'm wrong,u r friendly n helpful,n a bit childish..ahahah,missed those time we played those childish game together...n dude, don't be soo PES in your future ya!=) oh yea, 1 more ppl, cheewei, i missed u soo much! though u always ffk, but its ok lar.... coz I'm pretty sure that we will meet each other again in future rite? Hope u always sweet sweet with ur darling n all the best in Singapore!

I miss my housemates in 193S. Though we knew each other not long, but I really enjoyed staying with you guys! All of you are kinda friendly! Shu Huey, Hui Ping, wuzhun rocks rite??! hahaa...We are wuzhun fans! when the topic bout wuzhun start, then it will goes on non-stop, we just cant control ourselves..haha..=D Aivui, both of us have the same interest,thats watching ou xiang ju! hehe..enjoyed talking with about all oxj! and thanks for sending me all those drama! and peiyee, you r the most disciplined student I've ever seen!you r really so damn hardworking n me, the lazy bum become contrast with you, I feel so embarrasse staying in the same room with you since u study all the time while me just sleep sleep n sleep! haha..but nice knowing you too! don't too worry about your result lar,I'm sure that you will pass the exam with flying colours!~

I miss PM3~ians!!~yenxi, missed those times we stood at the corridor there, gap zai~ing, and most probably is help you search for someone!haaha.. and missed those time we discuss bout wuzhun while Ms.Chan was teaching.... n we just busy with other stuff while Ms.Lourds discussing bio......n yea.. missed the open book test..! huwaiern, please dun remember me as talking about guys all the time k?haha... i did talk bout lots of things rite?=p anyway, nice knowing you u r nice fren throughout my A Level life!=D erm...missed Fab 5 those funny jokes too... the cute xiejing, the posers aaron n jenabi, funny sam n jason who always kena bully~lol n lots more PM3ians........ms, the pro-photograher..hweewen, the maths expert n also my chem lab partner....janice.QH.mayann,yf.Grace,jonathan...the genius...EL, who likes badminton too!leyni who loves wuzhun....eee..1 more wuzhun fans! n lots more that I lazy to list out....lol..

I miss some food in subang! I miss Sea View's carbonara n butter chicken...Me n xlyn will went to SW for butter chicken when I need to buy fruit! I miss Tuna Twist's Tom yam....love it lots! I miss Peppercorn's grilled fish with white sauce.......I miss JS mamak's maggi goreng with ayam n Teh tarik (sama-sama) I miss As U Like It's Tom yam fried rice....... I miss the bubble tea! I miss Salmon Steak's Italy crispy chicken n BBQ chicken..... I miss Cabana's fried rice..... I miss Old Town Kopitiam's xie mut milk tea! and loadsss........

I miss AC net..... I miss JS...... I miss Redbox...... I miss Sunway pyramid...... I miss sunway lagoon...... I miss Midvalley ........ I miss KLCC ....... I miss One utama................... I miss all entertainment.......................

How I wish I could turn back the time.....but I know I can't.....sigh.....Anyway I'll keep all those good memories in my heart forever n ever....... miss ya ppl! hope v can meet each other in the future!~

11 comments:

Janice SH Tan said...

reading ur post makes me sad too..haha..a levels was fun and too bad its over..=)
Don't worry. we will still keep in touch..and most importantly, the memories will stay forever as long as we live.=)
>:)

Anonymous said...

ps,i miss you too. If got holiday I sure will try my best to go back malaysia..make sure that you will be at kl hah then we can go shopping together! I missed kl's shopping mall! Everything over here is so expensive!
Sure we can meet each other again..
don't be too sad that A Level is over!That's life!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~peoyshiam~ said...

Yea..janice..all those memories will always keep in our heart! =)
keep in touch ya!

Joe, haha..that's ur promise ya!dun ffk oo...waiting for u to cum bec msia..=D

Anonymous said...

Haha I know u missed me the most =p
lalalalala you are welcome to visit me whenever and I will bring you play around australia though me not really know here too..swt..

huwai said...

LOL.... nice post...
And i won't remember you as the girl that always think of guys... but now.... i'll think as... wuzhun lover only! Pls update me who you like next... so i won't keep on saying the same thing... but i guess you'll blog and post pictures of him in your blog... LOL

~peoyshiam~ said...

[val] haha..make sure u dun break ur promise ya!

[HE} haha..yea..remember me s wuzhun lover =p
ok..if i got any new 'lover' will update with u!n let u comment!lol..=)

yenxi said...

omg..wu zun's lover?!?! no way man!!! hahaha...

i miss u too!!! haha..got any new lover dat makes u go crazy again muz update me aso..haha

~peoyshiam~ said...

haha..yea..i'm wuzhun's lover!=p

u too..if got any new lover must tell me also ya!!since ur tao hua yun so strong..hehe..

Anonymous said...

ps,always miss u..yesterday me n sulyn n those guys went to sp,haiz..u were not there.if u were there,sure me u n choon tian zhat sulyn and chu hwai together again!haha..miss ya muakx~~~

~peoyshiam~ said...

u guys went to sp? i thought sulyn went Alor Star??lol...
yea..but u two also enough to zhat both of them d...haha..rmb to give both of them chance to pei yang gan qing...=p