2. photoshooting for the kids
~i did the animal masks!! =) ~
3. party
4. Dye ,my hair~
5. Continue my oil painting
6. Driving lesson..vroom!!! vroom!!!!
7. Attend yoga, dancing class
OH MY GAWD!!!!!FOOD!!!!!!!!!! Party!!! So happening!! hahaha... but seriously the food looks great! hahaWah Yoga ar!! @_@ aiyo yo!! haha
hahaa..u love food so much!!arghhhh..yoga damn suffering!!! make me muscle pain!!=(
kakakaka..yoga is sucks..I went for few weeks then i quit!I cant stand for it..but it's good for health though so keep it goes girl!@.@
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OH MY GAWD!!!!!
FOOD!!!!!!!!!! Party!!!
So happening!! hahaha... but seriously the food looks great! haha
Wah Yoga ar!! @_@ aiyo yo!! haha
hahaa..u love food so much!!
arghhhh..yoga damn suffering!!! make me muscle pain!!=(
kakakaka..yoga is sucks..
I went for few weeks then i quit!
I cant stand for it..but it's good for health though so keep it goes girl!@.@
Post a Comment