Monday, September 24, 2007

ermmmm...

A new week!! lolx...Finally today i received my spm cert! thanks god!

Today is the first time we had our lesson on Pharmaceutic Calculations. And our lecture for this module is DR. Billa Bong !!!! hahaha...our idol??! lol... He gave us self-assessment calculations exercise.... its mostly bout simple calculations! but damn it! I depends too much on claculator before...and forget some of the method!!! sigh* and I made a damn stupid n silly mistake!!!!! I think i should go for eye check up! or whatever...... I did 1 X 2 = 3 ????!! omg!!!! its so embarrassing lar...aiks...cant believe i will blur until like that! Arghhhh!!! stupid !!

And today lunch, we went to admin there again! Me and sam orderes Tom Yam fried rice! Its really not bad!. And the point here was the sandwiches! Kai yin ordered the sandwiches. It looked good but there's MOULD on it! shit, luckily kaiyin noticed, and v complained to the waitress. Well, she apologised and took it back and gave us a new plate of sandwiches. Erm, since its the second time, so there SHOULD BE no mould on it. So, sam and ky each had one! Sam finished his, and kaiyin found that there's still mould!! wat the hell, we called the waitress again and she looked a bit bu suang d..we asked her to take the sandwiches and we no need a new one. At last, she paid back kaiyin RM5 I think...lolx



See the mould?? haha..*its not so clear here*

So, people! REMEMBER! DON'T ORDER THEIR SANDWICHES!
tomorrow Pharmacy students will hv to wear Yellow shirt since its the " Yellow Week". * Luckily i brought 1 yellow blouse! * And I was on duty to sell the yellow ribbon tomorrow. I will be at the booth while kaiyin is the mobile 1......................I'm not too sure about the yellow week thing.Well, if i not mistaken the fundraising is for the National Cancer Society ... whatever lar...lolx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yak!why got mould one..i think you better don't go that restaurant anymore!