Friday, November 2, 2007

I really dunno.....

I dunno how long can i sustain?...

I'm really tooo tired of everything..

Can I just give up ??!

I get my new handphone today

All my contacts, all my messages gone

The 'messages' that I kept for so long all gone

I know I will never never get them back....

Isit mean that its really the time for me to start a new life ?

new life?? so ke xiao...

never c u today....

n I feel so lifeless

I miss u !!!!

U would never know how much I miss u!

even just a glance from u ......

I can happy for the whole day...

for no reason.....

gosh,

i m trapped...

AGAIN!


*u guys dun hv to understand what m i talking?? its all no sequence, not linked..... im jz type out whatever i feel....sorry i bored u guys~*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoaw..what phone you get? good la, you always bu she de delete those msg, then now good, all no already, then you wont be sad when reading the msgs..am i right? dont think about before, look forward..but...there's 'sth' in front of you oO.

~peoyshiam~ said...

oops.jz saw ur comment! cheap phone..SE k550..haha..wei, u dun sarcastic me ok! u know i miss those msg-es..its my best memory..but nvm lar..i should let all those memories go! ehem...wat u mean by got sth in front of me huh?hahaha..dun kepo lar..haha..