Friday, December 7, 2007

sing k ~~~~~

Have loads of fun in GREEN BOX today!
Lets the pictures say everything~ *lazy to write* lol..


Cast of the day ~~~~~

~ Ee Teen * Fong Wen ~



~ Han Yin * Sher Ling ~
~ Vivian * me ~

~ Kai Yin ~

~ Hwey Shan * Lee Ting ~


squeeze....squeeze...squeeze.....

TAKE 1

TAKE 2

TAKE 3

TAKE 4

more n more cam whoring~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Group photo before we left

After karaoke..we start to hunt for the formal wear.... shop for almost 3 hours but still cant find any top or dress or pants that I really like...! haiz..I dun like Formal wear lar...all look like auntie!=.='' Anyway, at last I get myself a long sleeve black top and white shoes! I heart the shoes a lots *winks*

So, tomorrow going to midvalley to look for white skirt~ =)

6 comments:

munshan88 said...

Hehe..formals! i must see u in them. And some wont make u look like aunty. Must choose properly!

~peoyshiam~ said...

haha..finally i gt whole set of formal wear!
mine is not so formal lar..not going to wear the long sleeve top i bought yesterday coz i jz get myself a black skirt that suit my white top well!lol...

munshan88 said...

LOL. I was in Formals the other day from morning to night. Even to the mamak with formals. I need to get myself a formal skirt and also a blazer d. ;)

Anonymous said...

Finally you went kay but not Redbox..-.-
so we can go redbox again?

~peoyshiam~ said...

[MS] whoa..i will feel not comfortable with formals lar..summore the shoes i bought is a bit small so tmr dunno how to walk for so long..argh!

[kent] SURE!!!

munshan88 said...

U think i was comfortable? I wore my flat pumps to class and it was a bit tight as well. Then i wore heels that night cause i really couldnt stand the pumps.