Friday, January 4, 2008

I'm back`

After 3 weeks holiday, finally I'm back to here again! *sigh*

Came back by train. surprise?? hahaha..save money ma..:p and the stupid train delayed..it took 15 hours to reach kajang! iish! and i slept for 12 hours+ :)

Tidy up the room for half of the day..its so tiring! I hateee doing housechores!!!!!

It's a-three-weeks holiday but i did NOTHING! brought all my books home *its reallyy heavy* but just touch about 20% of it!!! and because of the books my dad have to send me bec here and rush back again!feel so sorry~~
As usual, I gave myself lots of excuses for not studying~ my study plan failed because of flood, gathering, noise from those children, tv, or ....... ?!
and there's random of pictures taken during the holiday~

flood !!!! *the 3rd time*



view from the plane~


finally i get to buy J CO doughnuts~

nice christmas tree in pavillion'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u didnt go back by flight? umm really unbelievable..kakaka

study hard~

~peoyshiam~ said...

haha..yea!
believe it!!!

Anonymous said...

banjir sampai macam itu ? pity chung hwa students..haha lucky im not already. Beside, same lah...brought books back for HEAVY only,but u better than me a bit, because i NEVER TOUCH, u at least got 20%