Monday, October 22, 2007

STRESS!!!!!!!

Arghhh...I feel damn stress now!!! start to feel regret! y did i choose Pharmacy!!!!!!!!!????

So much works to do!!! Everyday I'm busy with assignments, reports,........ but yet all those was like ENDLESS!!!

Checklist for the things I hv to do ~
  • - Labels ( We need to do it EVERY week! For this week labels, I printed about 10 copies, and finally i get a no-mistake 1...*hopefully lar* .....)
  • >>>
  • - Manufacturing Record ( I hate this THE MOST! iiishh! need to do two records every week. Though its just a piece of paper, BUT to fill in all the information is damn hard man! Need to get info frm BP, BPC, Martindale, BNF...blablabla.....I really feel headache facing with all those drug's name! shit! and if we did some minor error, what we can do is REDO! Gosh, I feel sucks copying the whole thing again and again!!!! )
  • >>>
  • - Lab report ( Gosh, I hate doing this since primary sch!!! n i dont know how to do!! so fan lar...)
  • >>>
  • - Oral presentation. ( the presentation is on next week. And till now, I dun even have time to search for the information, still need to do powerpoint...arghh..i need more time!! )
  • >>>
  • - For tomorrow, there's another practical on Physiology and Pharmacology. ( need to read through the practical and lecture notes BECAUSE after the practical, we will have a stupid seminar! We need to present our result in front of the class...omg! I'm sure I will be shivering talking in front of 73 ppl! sigh...)
  • >>>
  • Short test during the dispensing practical ( there will be a 5 minutes short test for every dispensing practical,my goodness, I feel stress when listen to the word 'test'....lol )
  • >>>
  • Pharmaceutical Calculation Exam ( Its on next week. The exam is without calculator and the pass mark is 90%. And the stupid things is even we retake, they will also take the first mark as our final modules mark, so what's the purpose for us to retake?! )

Thats all for now, I don't know there will be how much works coming on? and I dare not think! Today we went to the SNS discussion, Maple Sea is unblocked! yah, We should feel happy, but then..do we got time to play ???? NO!!!! and no more time to go sport complex....or whatever!

Okay, I just feel like blogging when I feel stress, but time not allow me to write more, still have to prepare for tomorrow's practical. Till then.

God bless me to complete all my works in time. Cheers PS!!! =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

pity girl, don't feel too tension take it easy ok?

Anonymous said...

Like what you always say CHEERS! CHEERS! Hope you can cope everything well. *blessing*

~peoyshiam~ said...

I'm alright now!

*hugggssss*

Anonymous said...

I hope so dear!

. . > . >< O.< + + $ $ ^ ^
--- o U V O -O- V

SIMLE like this every seconds.

*hugs*

muahhhccxx

sweet hohx ~^^~

Anonymous said...

crap! The smiley face I drew for u cacated already. They were not like that initially.

but remember SMILE!^^

~peoyshiam~ said...

10s dear!