Thursday, November 8, 2007

happy happy deepa

Happy Deepavali ppl!
It's a HAPPY deepa for me becozz ~

+_+ no class *broad smile*


+_+ we went to sungai wang and pavillion *shopping rocks*

~cast of the day:-

can recognise our hands??



sam LOVE food! lol


+_+ I get to eat my favourite cheese baked rice at Kim Gary *yummy..sick of notts food :(*
+_+ Get to meet adan *haha..long time never c her d*
+_+ We can play badminton/table tennis without thinking what to submit tomorrow *pheww*

BUT I not manage to get doughnuts from J Co


How long should I wait ???

How I wish everyday jz like today ?~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hapi belated deepavali

pavillion nice anok? I havent been to there..very lame hor..

JCO doughnuts??

~peoyshiam~ said...

hehe..pavillion ar? okok lor, i dun really shop there lar, coz yesterday not much time!

sheesh, my friends recommended JCO doughnuts thy said its better than Dunkin...but then too bad i cant get it!! sobz..u dun know..no matter wat time u go..its same soo many ppl, it will take approx 1 hr to be ur turn...haiz...

Anonymous said...

really? then i should try out the doughnuts too..kaka..take care mei mei..^^

~peoyshiam~ said...

yup! if u manage to buy it, remember to treat me nuh..;p

Anonymous said...

I ate before, blekkk

~peoyshiam~ said...

bluekkkk~~~~

Anonymous said...

i dun think i like the life as this everday,hahaha wait pok kai !! $$ less.

~peoyshiam~ said...

haha..yea lor!the only good thing to stay at notts is can save money!coz u hv nth to buy...haha..